Get to know ME!
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
So, by now, you’ve probably read a few of my blog posts. Maybe you follow me on Instagram. Maybe you follow me on Pinterest. (see what I did there?!) BUT…you probably don’t know much more about me, so that’s why we’re going to do this “get to know ME!” post. Here we go!! I found all the questions here if you’d like to answer them yourself on social media or get to know someone else!
- When is your birthday? January 7, 1980something
- What is your favorite animal? I love birds
- What do you do for a living? Are you in school? Well, you know I’m writing this blog, right?! I blog and I run a few direct sales businesses, too. I am not in school.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? My husband and I went to London and Liverpool 8 years ago and I’d love to go back! The Beatles have been my absolute favorite band since I can remember and I’d love to spend more time in Liverpool (we spent one day there before).
- What was your favorite school subject? Math and, depending on the type, Science. Believe it or not, but I actually stayed after school, in middle school, for a Science Club that had the opportunity to do dissections. Gross, right? I loved it.
- Do you have a small or big family? I have a small family
- What genres of music do you like best? Classic Rock & Alternative Rock are my favorites
- How do you like to spend your free time? Any “free” time I have, I like to spend with my family. I can’t believe my boys are already 4 & 6 – please make time slow down!
- Are you a morning or a night person? More of a night person. However, if, for whatever miracle, I am awake and functioning early, I do love the peace and calm of the early morning…just not enough to get out of bed early on a regular basis!
- What is your favorite food? Ice cream! Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite
- What is your favorite movie or TV show? The Office will always be a favorite. Recently, though, I’m loving Timeless (and HOPING with all my might for a 3rd season) and Brooklyn 99.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? One day, when the weather was warm, it started pouring rain in the middle of the day. My brother and I were allowed to put our bathing suits on and run around the street (we lived in a court) in the pouring rain. It’s the simplest memory, but it’s stuck with me. Now, I always make sure to let my boys play outside in the rain, if the weather allows and if they want to, because I’d love for them to make similar memories.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Anthony Bourdain – I was absolutely crushed when he passed away recently.
- Do you speak more than one language? I can speak some Spanish (I had a Puerto Rican boyfriend my Senior year of high school, so I paid attention in Spanish that year!) and I can sign some American Sign Language.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? They’re/There/Their, You’re/Your and people that won’t turn their headlights on when they’re driving in the rain.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!! Although, Halloween is running in at a close second place since I’ve had the boys – they love decorating and dressing up!
- Where did you grow up? Cherry Hill, NJ – the same place I now live with my family!
- What is a skill that you would like to learn? I would love to learn to crochet. YouTube taught me how to knit, but I just can’t get the hang of crochet.
- What do you value most in a friend? Dependability – it’s nice to know that someone has your back if needed
- What is your biggest fear? Dying young before my boys grow up. When I was pregnant with my first son, I literally had to pull the car over and call my husband because The Band Perry – If I Die Young was playing on the radio.
- Where did the above photo come from? I added this one! I recently took this selfie and the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA. We went to visit nearby family and this was where we spent one of the days – if you’re ever in the area, stop by! There is so much to learn!
Anything else you want to know about me? Ask away!